Well its been 4 months since this blog was created back in March, how are we doing? This would be a good time to ask if there are certain things you would like to see more of or less of, you can let us know.
That’s a wrap!.. Friday
- The golden jigsaw is an online treasure hunt of a sort, 1000 pieces of a jigsaw will be scattered across the internet and users can download a playing board to add the pieces they find to. Winner gets $1,000,000. Looks like they still have lots of pieces to sell but could it be the next viral thing if it takes off? I don’t know but it starts today.
- Facebook overtakes MySpace in the UK for internet searches according to Hitwise.
- There are still some free (UK) domains you can claim if you wanted one for a mini site from Paul.
- Continuing the free idea Patrick posted that we can all expect a free boost in our Alexa traffic due a release of the toolbar for Firefox.
- Google released their second quarter results
The summary: Revenue up 58%, profits down from the previous quarter. Jordan comments over at Marketing Pilgrim, do we expect too much from Google?
Added: Just added seeing as we were putting the boot into .info domains the other day that Travel.info just sold for $116,000 making it the largest info sale to date.